Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Debriefing with Martin

I went to see Martin Rodgers of Arts Marketing (Nelson Bays Arts Advocacy and Marketing Trust) for a debriefing today, but I can't remember much. I just reported how things went with the Exhibit(ion), what I would do if I were to do another one, and briefly touched on the perception of handwoven textile thing, but just so briefly. And we discussed what I hope to do in 2007. The only thing I remember Martin saying was that I probably should do another Exhibit(ion), solo or group, before too long.

It felt strange talking to Martin about my Exhibit(ion), because I'm so far removed from it now, but I do appreciate any chance for a chin-wag with this busy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. But do be sure to leave your real or blog name.